THE STING OF DEATH: Justina Mulenga…



THEY SAY every man’s success behind there’s a woman. The success you brought into my life has been left awe and the strength and pillar of journalism has been left astonished.

Indeed, I have come to understand death has no respecter of persons. It strikes down the young and the old, the saint and the sinner. Whether it is an infant or an aged parent who passes away, the shock is equally great.

We are never prepared for death. It always comes as an unwelcome surprise. As for Zambia Daily Nation court reporter, comrade Justina Favour Gracious Mulenga was also known as DJ Jusse at Hone FM and Millennium FM passed away but left mark in our hearts especially in media fraternity.

Many, may not have a personal encounter with Justina but nevertheless she has left a footprint in our hearts. I write with sad news, even though I would point out all what we went through during our study time and arena work.

Mitch Albom reminds us that death ends a life, not a relationship. In the phase of sorrow for the bereaved families and the Daily Nation, we can only run to the comforting words of the Lord.

In the book of Psalms chapter 18:2 says: “The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” NIV

In same book, chapter 34:18 encourages us that the Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. And for us with the precious gifts of life so far, we can only say the words of blessings.

“May the lord bless you and keep you. May his face shine upon you and may he be gracious to you. May he turn his face towards you and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26.

In respect of Justina, I penned down because she sacrificed her time for work. “There is no tree that the wind has not skeken.” Hindu Proverb

May her Souls Rest In Eternal Peace!

Yours Activist
Walu-B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FACE OF ZAMBIAN TWINS: ‘Joel and Noel’

CHIBOMBO BOARDING SECONDARY SCHOOL