"I USE A PEN AND PAPER.....

I WRITE when happy, I write when am sad, I write when am lonely, I write when am emotionally depressed or anxious. It is how express inside of me.
Some people drink, some smoke, others say it to your face but I have found the exemption in writing. Some think am been emotion, others think I complain. Others think I let my emotion loose but I write because it’s me.
Some cling quotes, poems, songs and status because they can’t write. But for me I find it easy to use the affections that others have already jotted down.
The world is gloomy and depressed enough to use not everyone get the other ugly and scrambled part of you. I may not know to explain myself but give me a PAGE AND PEN I’ll let it bleed from place you can’t put a bandage on the words.
I put on paper do not ironically complain a lot n how because it has taped my inner being and gazed direct into the core of my soul. I’m not depressed, I’m usually alone but I’m not a loner I vent in my words quotes and songs.
It’s not that I got pride, ego or I’m immature but I just got courage to speak via writing without making a sound but from a heart that is pictured like a latter in the bottle.
I crack my mind opens not because I want you to know what am going through or that am assuring you of my pain but maybe it just that it’s my easy way out.
I fight with words, I conquer with thoughts, I prove with actions but all alert from one place. That the pen and the paper so I won’t be sorry for letting the notepad know inside me, it might not hold my hand tap my back to give a tight huge but it will sure hold my peace to its roots till my fortress of a soul is built up again.
Full stop
# MyInnerMe
Walu-B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FACE OF ZAMBIAN TWINS: ‘Joel and Noel’

CHIBOMBO BOARDING SECONDARY SCHOOL