Parents and Education…

MY CALL TO PARENTS ABOUT EDUCATION...

EDUCATION plays an important role in everyone’s live. However, how many parents know what is happening with their children’s education?

How many parents attend meeting or sport activities at their kids’ school? How of them help children with their homework?
PARENTS: Dad, mom and kid
I believe it’s only a few of them who take their kids education seriously. Parents, do you expect your children to perform well at school if you do not play your part?

I attended a boarding during my senior secondary school but my family visited me only twice in my three-year of my school. Parents you need to know what is happening at school and take education seriously.

You should guide and help them where we can with their homework. It’s important for us to be involved in our kid’s education from ground level to grade 12.

Being involved in education will not only motive them, it will also inspire them to work hard and make you proud at the end of school.

Parents, “napapata” please be there for kids. Even though you are not educated, the support you give to education in terms of their education is very important.


Youth and Education Activist,
walusungu silweya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FACE OF ZAMBIAN TWINS: ‘Joel and Noel’

CHIBOMBO BOARDING SECONDARY SCHOOL